Below is an announcement to all energy start-ups from our friends at BBL Ventures. This is a great opportunity for your start-up to increase its visibility and get its message out. Check it out now and act fast. The deadline for submissions is not that far away!
I’m Patrick Lewis, Founding Managing Partner of BBL Ventures, an early stage venture firm focused on energy, industrial, and natural resource technologies.
Digital transformation, automation, emerging technologies and sustainability have never been more important to these industries than in this challenging macro environment.
We are launching a 6-week challenge campaign to find BEST in class solutions to BIG pain points in the energy and industrial sectors.
Winners are eligible for POCs, pilots and funding.
BBLV works with all the large energy + industrial companies to map their pain points/technology gaps and then source teams that can deliver solutions. Solution priorities for the challenge are listed below:
• New solutions for GHG Challenge
• Gas demand and gas conversion
• New Hydrocarbon products
• Carbon capture utilization and storage
• Finding and producing oil & gas
• Transport and conversion of oil & gas
• Bio-based fuels and chemicals
• Product operations sustainability
• Industrial cyber security
• Energy storage for industrial operations
• Industrial water/produced water
• Digital technologies/enabled business models
• Reliability/maintenance/EPC practices
• Low Emissions technologies
• Remote operations
• Waste to heat
• Cycle time and optimization
We are also hosting a kick-off webinar on May 21st at 2pm with some fantastic guest speakers:
• Jose Silva, EVP - Business Development and Strategy at Xecta
• Joseph Elkhoury, CEO at KCA Deutag
• Greg Chitty, Co-Head of Upstream Americas Investment Banking at Jefferies
All the best,
Managing Partner, BBL Ventures